How To Work with Foreign Nationals to Purchase Real Estate in Florida
This course is intended to teach Realtors how to successfully work with foreign nationals. Like every investment, buying Florida real estate has its risks, especially for foreign investors who must face unique challenges and legal hurdles as nonresidents. Whether your foreign national client is acquiring Florida properties or selling them, we will teach you what you need to know to help protect your clients’ investments.
You will learn:
– How foreign nationals should take title to real property
– Which business entities work best for foreign nationals
– How foreign nationals can avoid the hefty estate tax imposed on them
– Ways to avoid other legal traps, such as FIRPTA tax withholding laws
– How the FIRPTA withholding can be reduced or eliminated based on how the title is taken
– Traps to avoid when managing property for foreign nationals
– How foreign nationals can use 1031 exchanges to maximize their Florida property investments
Email Romy@juradolawfirm.com or call (305) 921-0976 if you have any questions.