Due Diligence in Commercial Transactions
The chief purpose of real estate due diligence in commercial transactions is to thoroughly review the financials of a property, mitigate financial uncertainties, and ensure that the property complies with applicable building, environmental, and zoning codes. Real estate professionals engaging in commercial transactions must know the steps to take to assist their clients thoroughly and competently with the due diligence process.
To help agents accomplish this, this class covers the following topics:
– The important steps of a commercial real estate transaction
– Due diligence checklists and items to request during the inspection period
– The importance of tenant leases and material terms to what out for
– Ensuring compliance with zoning, environmental, and building regulations
– The Miami-Dade/Broward 40-year recertification process
Email Romy@juradolawfirm.com or call (305) 921-0976 if you have any questions.